Just when u thought that u're ok...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Its been over a year. After all these days, studying aboard, new life, I have been trying really hard to be strong. Trying so hard not to think much about the past. My best friends have been really helpful trying really hard to make me happy. Luq, Syam, Azwan, Izrin and Lisz.. thanks guys! You Guys are the best! Not to mention the others that has been helping me as well. But there is some part of me that just couldn't get over the past. I really thought that I'm moving on. well, thats what i thought. But I'm trying really hard seriously. The problem is that there are times when I just couldn't avoid myself from thinking about it, the past. I really hate it when this happen. I know that I shouldn't but i really cant help it. Its happening right now arghhh!! I just don't know what to do. I'm really helpless. "I know how you feels. But still man, ini semua adalah takdir tuhan" says Luq. Thanks man. Its true. God has plan for all of us. This is all just a test in our life. I really need to try harder I guess, insyallah. My mum has been really helpful as well. What would I do without her. Like I've said, I'm really helpless. I really need help. I know that I'm not suppose to write about this but I just feel like it. But still, Just like Lisz's and Luq's advice. This all part of my life. A test that I should face In order to become a stronger and hopefully a better person in the future insyallah. I should study harder and show the world that I could be happy too. And maybe, Allah has a better plan for me insyallah.

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web