KARAOKE

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last night was not so bad. It was fun actually. I went to karaoke with my friends. there were Poknik, Kme, Doc, Apex, Farah wahida, Saufi, Pojoe, Linda, Ujang and a few others. we dropped Ujang and Apex at the karaoke and the spend 30 min driving around the city looking for a parking space. It was a weekend night so the city was very crowded that night. OK, so we couldn't find any parking lot and decided to park at CPP instead. (CPP is a private parking lots which require you to pay the parking fee per-hour) Because of that, me and doc were the last person to arrive. They sang a lot of songs. there were the old Malaysian rock kapak, Indonesian, Chinese, Oldies, Rock band and to my surprise, even Dangdut! (Sang by Farah Wahida if you must know and just so that you dont get any wrong idea). So we sang and sang and sang for 4 HOURS! hahaha yups no kidding. 4 hours. Cost us 206 aud (ouch). But i dont mind really. Its not like we went to karaoke every weekend. I dont mind spending some cash to spend quality time with my friends.



0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web