breaks over!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Today is the 1st day of school after the 2 weeks break. I thought that I have a lab today. So last night I did a little bit of preparation for the lab just to found out this morning that my lab were suppose to be next week! So i asked the lecturer if I can just join this group instead since I'm already here. He said yes why not and smile. I scored full mark for my lab assessment today and I'm super happy. Not to mention Foo Fighter Tonight! OK so i went for my next class early and there's this 1 student who bought his little daughter along with him. Cute kid. 10 minute after that, this Australian dude came in and sit in front of me. He was shocked to see there's little kid runing around in the lecture theater the he look at me and ask "is she yours?" I'm going to the concert now. Will update more :D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

uish acap...
advance da...da nkwat dynasty ke..??kekeke

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web