freezing beach

Sunday, April 20, 2008

It was sunny yesterday morning. Me and my house mate, Hazrin aka Ujang were in the kitchen making sardine sandwich. Packed some plate and cup in our picnic basket, wrap our sandwiches. We are preparing to go to the beach for a picnic! hahaha the funny part is, 30 min after we arrived at Cottesloe Beach, it started to rain. We were playing beach volley ball at that time. Can u believe that? so we make a run to another beach, Scarborough. Luckily the rain finally stoped and there are some events going on here. Concert and stuff like that by the beach. nice huh? it was still cold but we decided to dive into the sea anyway and it was freezing cold!!! I lasted for about 30 minute because I couldn't stand the chilly weather plus the cold water plus the windy wind. So I go and get myself a nice hot mocha from Dome cafe. It was the most craziest beach experience I ever had in my life but the point is, I had a fun weekend. :D








0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web