The Definition Of LOVE

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I know the topic is a bit "jiwang" hehehe. When i was back in Malaysia during the previous summer break, I went to meet my old friend who studied with me together in MMU, Matthew. We went to Sunway Pyramid because we have a lots of things to catch up. At one time, when we were in a book store, there were this one book that attract my attention. "SPEECHES THAT CHANGE THE WORLD" were written on the front cover. so I bought the book and bring it where ever I go until I finished reading it but its not with me anymore. I gave it to one of the most important person in my life. Anyway back to the topic. There are one Speech that I would like to share with all if my friends. Its called "The Definition of Love" by ST Paul taken from the bible. Yeah, I repeat, bible. There is nothing wrong about it as long ase take what ever that is good and apply it in our life. So, here goes...



"DEFINITION OF LOVE"

LOVE is patient and kind, LOVE knows neither envy nor jealousy,
LOVE is not foward and self-assertive, nor boastful and conceited,

SHE does not behave unbecomingly, nor seek to aggrandize herself,
nor blaze out in passionate anger, brood over wrongs,

SHE who finds no pleasure in injustice done to others,
but joyfully sides with the truth

SHE knows how to be silent, She in full of trust,
full of hopes, full of patient endurance,

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web