16 random things about me

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tagged by Elynn

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

here goes....

1. Im a shy guy. I only hang out with people that Im already close with. if ure not but I still
hangout with u, means ur special. :D

2. I look at relationships as a very serious thing! I don't believe love at 1st sight. for me. For me,
we should get to know him/her 1st before we can fell in love. the fact that ive been single for 2
years dosent really bother me because i'll find the right one sooner or later.

3. i loveeeee music. its my passion to play music. just love em. cant really explain why.

4. i love politics. im guessing this is one of the reason that im still single. what a boring person i
am, i know.

5. people tend to take me for granted. im not pointing to all of u guys. some ppl does. or is it
just me?

6. im a family type of a person. i love them more then anything!

7. im getting sick of writing this. elynn kenapa laa taggg i

8. im a future type of a person. most of the things that im doing right now is related to my future
i guess, hope so.

9. my studies is getting harder n harder!! urghh can wait to get out of Australia.

10. im blessed with having lotsa friends. be there whenever ure not ok n such. thx guys.

11. dah xde idea...... ermm.. im single n very available? wahahahaha!

12. there are 4 main things that i tried to get involve in my life. academic - electronics and
communication engineering, arts - music such as guitar n piano, sports - football and
basketball, and politics.

13. i always expect wonderful things from life. i look at the glass half full and whatever
happen, i'll always look at the bright side of my life.

14. i dont drink and do drugs ever!!!!! A proud virgin. buatpe nak malu2? im a muslim.

15. i love fashion. but im not a metro sexual! i have my limit.

16. i hateeeeee being alone.

2 comments:

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

haha kau asyik mention kau single je. mana gf2 kau?

:P

Unknown said...

guess what i just read this. sorry i tagged u. xDD

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web