happy birthday to meee

Monday, October 13, 2008

ok 12 october i went out with fanna. jalan2 at city, lunch at sushi bar, then we went to watch movie. suddently my housemate msg me "mlm ni kul 8 celebrate birthday ucop kat subiaco". i couldnt make it sinci im already out with fanna. in the middle of the movie around 8 i received another msg. only this time, it was a mms. a picture of a cake with "happy 22nd birthday handsome" on top of it. i was like shitt!!! so i ditch the movie with fanna then we rush back to my friends house. i felt so bad at that time i mean,they are preparing to have a surprise birthday party from me but instead, im out. so i bring fanna along. fuhhhh selamat sempat sampai.


the next day, which is just now, fanna bring me to utopia karaoke to celebrate my birthday. putra, samuel, tashyy n amar was there also. i got 2 flowers and 1 nice polo ralph lauren shirt. i really love u sis!!! thx!! love it!

2 comments:

Dianna Valentine said...

happy birthday.

Dianna Valentine said...

hi thanks for coming to my blog.

my name is DIanna and i was bloghopping when i found your blog.i like reading your posts.im studying in London but in Malaysia i live at Wangsa MElawati near Wangsa Maju.hope you wont mind me visiting.

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web