darn abo

Sunday, October 26, 2008

last night i went to the city. were suppose to have diner with fanna and a few indo mates. so there i was walking at the city on my way to the restaurant when suddenly, 4 guys stopped me. aboriginals. one of the guy asked me for money. at this point i sense no danger so im not gonna give my money just like that. told them that i had no money. the bad part begins. they block my path asking for my money again. so i gave them 50 AUD. if u think thats about it that they just took the money n left, well ur wrong. instead of letting me go, they ask for mo. told them thats all i have. but they didnt believe me. 1 of them said that he want to check my wallet and if there's money inside, they'll bash me up. so at this point i know that im in dabger n i have no other choice. i gave them another 100 aud. luckily the let me go. so there u go, 150 aud gone just like. thats about RM 450. after that, when i reach north bridge, there was a parade. a GAY parade. yes u heard it right. GAY. its fcuk ing scary. what is happening to this world? haih. anyway im just glad that im alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kesian..., lain kali jalan la berpasangan ngan lelaki ke Gay Parade. Aboriginal pun berpasang2 pasangan... Ha Ha

Asyraf Adlan said...

haha kalau nak tinggal comment pon.. letak la nama skali :D

Anonymous said...

tak nak..nak jugak anonymous...boleh?

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web