im lame, i know

Monday, September 8, 2008

lots of ppl thinks that im desperate for a relationship. and by doing those poll on the net is lame. first thing first, i dont give a damn about what ppl think of me. they can say whatever they want. however there are a few people who dosent think that im lame and i called them, my true friends. they know that im doing it for fun instead of a desperate + lame attempt to get a relationship. ok i admit it would be nice if i have one but the thing is, i'll just go with the flow. i mean life is not just about being all lovey-dovey. there are lots of wonderful things in life. i have other responsibility as well such as my study, my family and my religion. dont get it wrong, im not saying that relationship is not that important. if a have one, my gf will be one of the top list of my commitment and responsibility list. my point is, i am not the "i-need-to-have-a-gf-to-live" type of a person. it would be nicer if i have one but im doing fine all by myself for now. some ppl said that im a loser for being single too long and for still being a virgin. WTH??? what is wrong with this world? i have my faith in my religion which is islam. Its karma. i believe in ALLAH.

5 comments:

Izzah S. said...

'being single too long'??
how long is that??
im sure u cant top me..hahaha

Ki Kiey said...

there's nothing to worry about.

u should enjoy urself 4 being single,u know:]

Asyraf Adlan said...

2 years dah. cant stop u from what? BTW, thx kikiey

Izzah S. said...

bukan 'stop' laa..'top'..ish..
but anyways..2 years tak lama okay..haha

Asyraf Adlan said...

owh.. salah baca. muahahaha!! :P

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web