denial huh?

Friday, September 12, 2008

why does certain people love to condemn me? i just wrote what i felt and post it on my blog. and she said that im in denial. if its not true then why would i write it and post it in my blog? she tried to give her opinion on me, what she thinks of me. i know myself way better then yo do seriously! dont just simply jump into conclusion and judge me straight. you barely know me. and just because of me rejected her opinion, dont want to listen hey yada yada about me as if she knows me better then i do, she started to post her own blog saying bad things about me. i didnt say anything about her. i just dont want to listen to her opinion about me n my life. she can do whatever she want but im not gonna say anything bad about her. haih life is soo funny. why does certain people sukaaa sgt menyibuk hal orang lain? i didnt do anything to u.


this is her post. u'll be the judge




dat stupid bastard is really disgusting!!!!! what does he want.. if i seem to give my on opinion on things then, he started to bite.. n biting.. like he wudnt let me talk.. is like what i said is disgusting n that he wudnt want to knw.. n he care less.. mangkok ayon.. gile sial.. laki yg pelik.. only care bout he himself.. jerk.. berlagak nak mamposs... pikir hebat sgt.. i'll show him whose hebat.. bodo gile.. nak ckp skit pon tk bleh.. nak give opinion pon tkleh... eeeeeeeeeeee.........i hate that bastard!!!!!! gile.. poyo nak mampos.. his life is so pathethic that he is just filling up his heart with what he thinks that oww, yea, maybe sumone wud marry me.. dude, IF U R A LOSER, FACE IT!!!! CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE STILL SINGLE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS.. N THEY R NOT IN DENIAL.. THE FACT IS THAT U R.. IN DENIAL LIKE SHIT.. U R JUST SAYING THAT U DONT NEED A GF BLA BLA BLAH JUST BECOZ U R HURT N THAT U STILL CANT FACE THE FACT THAT UR LONELY!!!!.. DUDE!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

{f a r a h} said...

uih,ckp x berlapik

hmm..

ntah la..kan kt dunia ni rmi org yg pelik2, mcm2 perangai..

SSL said...

ohmygod she said that to u?
ish ishh.
teruk tul.
sabar ye acap.

Anonymous said...

lan oh lan,
tol ke u're like tht

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web