gloomy

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

its been raining the whole day today. no sun shine at all. very gloomy indeed. Its officially a lazy day for me. woke up at 10.30 not knowing what should i do today. ive been sitting in my room for like almost all the time then i decided to go to poknik's house to get all of our vacation pictures that i've transfered from my camera into his laptop during our trip a couple of time because of the limited memory in my camera. owh and about the vacation, i'll write about it tomorrow since all of the pictures are already with me . ahhhh its 1.40 am and im still not sleepy. we just had makan2 in my house because Q's wife just arrived today. we had bbq chickens, ayam masak lemak and sup kambing. lots of people came ang most of them are sarawakian. luckily and can understand sarawak language. It was quite nice. my friends are planning for another trip next weekend. we're going down south of western australia. i heard they have a really nice scenery over there. more pictures need to be taken then. lol

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web