APAK

Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Disco dulu takde apa2. I love to go there and dance twist with mamie". And he show me his twist move. I miss that time. I miss my grandfather, Apak. Apak is a cheerful type of a person. He love to make jokes and laugh. he speaks English very well too. I love to sit and listen to his story about his life when he was young, how naughty papa was last time and the best part is when he tried to how me his twist move. Apak, currently Im listening to your favorite song, Nat King Cole. Ahhh I miss him soo much! Apak, may you rest in peace. I will pray for you always. Al-Fatihah....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

uhuk...sedey plak tibe2...miss apak too.. T_T

Leeya said...

hey datz me...huuu...bru je post gmbr tu kt fb mak smlm..T_T

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web