y?? i dont know!

Monday, June 23, 2008

ok 1st thing 1st, i dont know what am i doing writing this post. I mean, I dont even know what to write. Im just... plain bored! Currently I'm staying at Zaiham's house. he just bought a house here in Perth. he's all alone because his wife is currently in Malaysia and she's planning to do her final semester in Metropolitan Coll, Subang. Being a guy who cant cook is kindda hard especially when your wife is apart from you. So here I am, living with him in his house with Mael trying to help him out with the cooking, plumbing and cleaning. Yeah I know, lots of stuff to do. What do u expect? It a new house. I dont mind staying here for a while helping out a friend. What are friends for huh? Anyway, 7 days from now I'll be off to brisbane for MACSA Games. whats that? I guess u gonna have to ask me personally. Im gonna be there for 4 days and I'm gonna be playing futsal and maybe bsketball. After that, Gold Coast for 5 days. Dream world, Movie world, Im gonna visit every single amusement park they have! After 5 days of non-stop fun, 3 days in melbourne. Shooping time I guess. I just cant wait to get my hands on that iphone 3g. I'm really looking foward to all of this. Hopefully things goes well. Im going to take my mind away from everyting! my past and our very own Malaysian government. These 2 things really pissed me off these days. plus, HOLLAND lost duh!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web