y am i here?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sometime I just sit all by myself and start thinking ' what am I doing here? ' Yes I know that I'm
studying but at the same time, I have this thing in my mind, ' why didn't I just continue my
studies in Malaysia? I mean, my life is over there, thats my home. I just cant help it feeling guilty
towards my parents. With RM 20, 000 tuition fees for one semester which is only four month by
the way not to mention the living cost here that is extremely expensive. If my parents are rich
then I wouldn't mind but Unfortunately, were are just a middle class family.


I cant stand having this feeling that I'm putting a great burden to my family in every way!
Mentally and physically. Sometime I just want to stop all of this and just go home. Seriously I
don't know what should I do. I'm totally paralyzed. What should I do? Should I just ring my
parents and tell them everything that I feel? I know how much my mum want me to study so
that I have a Brighter future. It shows how much she love me and yes i do notice that. Thats y
Didn't tell them about all this because it might break their heart. I envy those rich people who
didn't have any problem financially. All they do is just have fun. They still can afford to travel
and shopping and stuffs.


Should i just stay here and burden my family or should I just go back to Malaysia? Its cheaper
over there plus, all of my family and friends are over there. I can have a great life and great
environment to study as well. I know studying here give me a better education and opportunity
in the future. Maybe I shouldn't come here in the first place. I don't know... I don't know what to
think anymore and what should I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r there becoz of Allah..
u think like that becoz of Allah..
u feel guilty becoz of Allah..
in the end it is all becoz of Allah..

He has said that this will happen..n it is happening..

just go on with ur life..don't trouble urself..smile a lot..everything will be all right..insyaAllah..^_^

Asyraf Adlan said...

Thanks Ayu. I'll think about it

Unknown said...

hmm, lame x bce ur blog.. ;p

everything happens for reason(s)..
semua pn ade hikmah..
whether or x u realize it (them)..
but really, there's smthing..
so, jdila mnusia yg bersyukur.. ;)

& wt i can say is,
most imptly, jz njoy every single moment of ur life..
hidup kn skali je.. (",)

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web